Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again

Last week I not only returned from the below mentioned family vaca, but I also moved my little sister down to UofA. Let me tell you, it was weird to put her in a dorm. It reminded me about how I felt four years ago and how far I've come since then. But the weirdest part is the fact that her dorm room looked almost exactly like mine did, it kinda freaked me out. It's so exicting to see her go off to college and start a process that I've already finished (in fact, I recieved my diploma in the mail today, w00t!). It's exactly like we switched places and now I'm here with the crew and she's gone off to do her own thing. The best part though is reclaiming my room, which is a lot bigger than any of the ones I had in Tucson so I get to decorate it super cute style and have fun with that. Also, we shaved her cat, which makes life that much better (no more hair everywhere)...

4 comments:

Bethany said...

So crazy she is gone to U of A! Poor Kessler, no more cute furball! I love your room! Its like the cool room to hang out in now! haha

Colton said...

Wait, you shaved a cat?

Oh, Tucson. That was an interesting era.

Whitney said...

Remember when you guys shared a room and didnt you have like a curtain up between the two beds? That always cracked me up. Everyone is all grown up. I cant believe it.

Elspeth said...

Haha! Yeah we had a huge blind up between us cause we always fought. Needless to say, it helped.