Monday, August 3, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Lickety-Split.

I never thought that I would move home after I left four years ago, but here I am. I'll probably write about all the craziness that happens here in the future but for now I'm actually excited to be here. I really enjoy spending time with my family and have found that reconnecting with my old friends is not as daunting as I imagined it would be. Anyway, last night I hung-out with my old YW's leader and her husband, Jeanette and Jim, and the crew, which is a tradition for many years and had a blast. One hilarious thing Jim said (keep in mind he's in his late 50's early 60's), "The only thing harder than getting up at my age is getting up and not passing gas at the same time." Hahaha! He's an amazing guy who is always recalling his rocker days (he's a drummer and still rocks out with his band). Anyway, after dinner last night with the family (fast sunday= enchiladas) we all sat around and most of the boys fell asleep:


From left to right: Ben, Jacob, Isaac, Dad (Don)

My mom and I thought it was a cool looking arrangement but I don't know if that transfered to film. So, there's your Elspeth-fix for a bit... hope you can last until the next one.

2 comments:

Colton said...

Oh crap, I lost my previous comment. Son of a biscuit. It was nice and sincere and everything.

Well, words.

Miss Piton said...

I love it, love it. Sad story that I'm in Mesa and you're in Tucson. SYTYCD party at my house tomorrow night if you're still there.