Monday, November 15, 2010

Gag List

These are things that really gross me out:

~ Used tissues just lying around

~ The thought of any kind of sharp object penetrating the skin barrier (not the actual action, just the thought)

~ Puke

~ When a gross couple practically spoons in front of you (especially at church)

~ People who don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom

~ The texture of an overly ripe banana

~ When you're brushing your teeth and not all of the spit is ejected from your mouth so you have to suck it back into your mouth (once it's out of my body it becomes disgusting to me; also I almost threw up just writing this one down)

~ The thought of putting on previously worn underwear after you shower

~ Picking up a bug after you've killed it even if you're using a tissue

~ Putting on a boy's hat (especially if you can see the sweat marks on it)

~ Changing old people's diapers

~ The thought of using another person's toothbrush/deodorant

~ Saliva in general; whether it's coming from a baby or an animal, I just don't want it on me

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You are hilarious! I knew I liked you hahahahaha

Sondra said...

Guess that means you always have your underwear laundry done!?! and those used tissues that I am continually cleaning off the table weren't created by you.

I'm nauseated by what is left on the sidewalk when your dog takes a loose dump and you pick it up with a gloved hand leaving finger tracks in what is too runny to pick up. Carry a paper towel or something to finish the clean-up job or teach your dog to poop on the dirt/grass where the smudges sink into the ground.

Colton said...

Hahaha...that's funny.

I think the one that surprised me the most was the boy's hat one. Interesting. I'm pretty much equally grossed out by the rest of them. Except maybe toothpaste.

Holly said...

haha I agree with all of the above! Especially the gross couple spooning one. Alot more than one couple came to mind when I read that one.

Miss Piton said...

Spit: agreed.
Underwear: agreed
Hat: never thought about it, but now that you mention it....
Bug: I'm more afraid than grossed out. I'm positive that the thing is going to some how bite, sting, or penetrate through the tissue to my fingers. Rude.

AshleeB said...

Im stiing here at work trying not to laugh out loud as I read this. ALL these things gross me out. Especially when people give each other butterfly kisses in church, cant they do that in the mothers room?