Sunday, November 21, 2010

(Somewhat Unrealistic) Goals:

~ Attend the San Diego Comic Con

~ Have enough money to hire a maid to do all of my housework

~ Own all the seasons of Boy Meets World, Lost, Burn Notice, Pushing Daisies, Scrubs, etc.

~ Have a library like Beast's and have enough books to fill it

~ Use up the 500 count water balloon jar I've had for three years already

~ Be clever enough to name at least a hundred gnomes with the word gnome actually in their name

~ Never hand out hand-outs for a church lesson

~ Genuinely love my kindergarten class this year as a whole

~ Read all of the books I own (or have borrowed)

...

2 comments:

Colton said...

"Somewhat" unrealistic? I think that the only one of those goals that are attainable is the dvd collection. Or maybe the handouts.

Although that doesn't mean they shouldn't be goals.

Miss Piton said...

I appreciate this. I love me some goals list.