Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The One Inbetween the Real One

I've been wanting to do a post about my gnomes (if you didn't know already, I love gnomes...) for a while now (literally months) but it requires me to take pictures of them, so, needless to say, it hasn't happened yet. But, you should look forward to that post in the (hopefully) near future. So, instead of telling you all about my gnomes, I've decided to list a few of the things that I do that I think are abnormal, like collecting gnomes (even though it's become so fashionable recently that it's making me look too trendy).

~ Unbeknown to all of you, I can actually move my butt cheeks separately from each other. I have always been able to do this, and thought that it was a common human trick, until someone was bragging about it in front of me. Obviously, it's a special talent that I inherently possessed without my knowledge, though how that can help humanity, I have yet to figure out.

~ This may be chalked up to OCD but I don't have other tendencies like this, so I'm pretty sure it's not, but I eat candies like skittles and starburst in a certain order. I start with the the grossest flavor (to me) first so that the last taste I have of that candy is my favorite, which is also why I don't like sharing them because I've probably already eaten the bad ones when you ask for some and I then have to waste my favorites on you (FYI the order for skittles is yellow, green, orange, red, and purple).

~ And, I like to think I can dance, and I'm pretty sure I'm not a complete embarrassment to those around me, but sometimes I do some really odd moves that are then talked about and wanted to be repeated, but after I know that they are weird, I can hardly ever do them again. Namely the Dolphin, and dropping it low.

There are some of my weirdness's, feel free to comment about yours...

4 comments:

Emma said...

I witnessed the dropping it low and I literally fell on the floor laughing. It is and will always be one of the funniest things I've ever seen! Also, I do the same thing with skittles but my order is orange, purple, yellow, green, red. And I can do the buttcheek thing too, is it really unique? I think David just thinks he's original but he is not.

Bethany said...

hahahahah Yes I am so glad you blogged! Your blog is the only one that hasn't bored me to death lately! haha! I have never seen any of those dance moves and I want too SO Bad! Please oh please show me! haha! Also can't wait for the gnome post! It's gonna be awesome!

Colton said...

I'm not even sure what you mean about the buttcheeks.

I eat skittles in order, too, but I always eat them until there are the same number of each color, and then eat one of each color until they are all gone, and the colors stay balanced the whole time. I've never done it according to flavor. Although I do distinctly remember eating skittles that tasted like soap and I was rather disappointed.

AshleeB said...

When I eat skittles, I just throw away the orange ones. because there nasty. I NEED to see you drop it low, sometime before I die.
I also dont let my food touch other food on my plate. It grosses me out.
Please take all your blog entries and make them into a book.
Thanks!