Friday, April 23, 2010

I Just Figured Out How To Do This

I knew that a person could take a "snapshot" of their computer screen but I didn't know how to do it until right now. Anyway, the thing I wanted to take a picture of turned out so cool I want to share it with you, and yes, that is a robot unicorn:


But, as cool as these pictures are, they are nothing compared to the music so you'll just have to play this awesome game at: http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

4 comments:

Colton said...

"Yes, that is a robot unicorn".

Greatest line ever.

I'm glad you've figured out screenshots. It is truly amazing. You won't believe the mischief you can do.

Colton said...

HAHAHA...you're right! That music WAS awesome. What a fun and weird game.

I don't mean to brag, but I just got...wait for it...30,630 point in three wishes! I don't know how good that is, but my guess is pretty good.

Bethany said...

I'm not allowed on that website! bahahahaha what kind of dirty robot unicorn game are you playing?!

Miss Piton said...

I agree with Colton. "Yes, that is a robot unicorn" is the greatest line ever! HA!