Thursday, April 8, 2010

Oh, Brother...

Since moving home I have been living with my brother Isaac (I think I've mentioned it before), and occasionally my parents come back from Philadelphia for a weekend or two. It's been great just having two people in the house. And me being the older sister, I get to boss Isaac around to some extent so my control issues are well satisfied. But, last week my older brother Ben landed on the side of laziness in finding a new place of residence and now he is living with us too. So far it's been fine, but Ben has this way of commanding your attention whenever he's around. This, of course, means that I can't get through any of my shows unless A. he's not here, or 2. I escape to my room. I guess that's okay, my room's pretty rad. It's just having to get used to living with someone who I haven't lived with for at least 7 years. I don't know how it'll all work out, but maybe the dishes will get done more frequently cause Ben hates a full sink. That'll be nice...

5 comments:

Sondra said...

Ben might hate a full sink but he hates the person who leaves it full more.

Bethany said...

So he finally moved back in?! Your house is getting fuller and fuller! haha Emma told me about the commanding attention thing! That's funny!

Colton said...

Man, life is just really rough, isn't it...

Crap, was that too negative? What I meant was "If I was there, I'd make you wash my dishes, ho."

Haha...on the bright side, you don't have to wash dishes for all the dirty feet girls anymore. And by "all of them" I mean one of them. The one that never washed her dishes. HER. You know...the poison. The poison intended for Kuzco...the poison chosen specifically to kill Kuzco...that poison?

Holly said...

hahaha thats so funny cause I go through the same exact thing!! People talk too much!

P.S. your room is pretty cool. Im jealous

Miss Piton said...

So legit. I feel you though. Sometimes when Fringe is on and someone's talking to me, I'm looking at them, but listening to my show...then I just pause and ask them what they said...cause I have NO IDEA.

I laughed at Colton's Emperor's New Groove quote..haha