Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kids in the Hall

As I've mentioned before, I'm an aide in a kindergarten class, and I absolutely love it! There is literally no other job I could imagine being better for me than this one. It's not one of those lame jobs that's just earning money, I actually feel like I'm a part of the world, and I genuinely have fun with all of those kids. Yes, sometimes I want to kill myself and some of the kids along with me, and there are those kids that I wish I did not have to deal with, but mostly I just love it. Anyway, here are some pictures to show you how cute my kids are (these are from the Phoenix Zoo, the cafeteria, and the last one is from a dance party we had a few days ago):









He's doing his old man dance, he also knows all the words to Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me", it's adorable

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I miss them!! Oh and you too of course ;)

Miss Piton said...

This.is.perfect.