Friday, June 26, 2009

A Recent Rash

First of all, can I just say how much I love having a computer that I can directly plug my SD memory card into? It makes life/uploading pictures from my camera so much easier!

Okay now to the real reason for this post (which actually is mostly because I wanted to think of something to post today... I'm excited to have a blog, so I'm a little trigger happy, so what?). Recently there have a been a rash of weddings, which is usually how it goes in the Spring. But I must say that the receptions this year have been the best I think I've ever been to. I loved Abe and Sadie's relaxed but beautiful open house. And Jamie and Jessie's was elegant and had great food. As they say in Northanger Abbey: "fancy good scheme this marrying thing" (or something to that effect). Anyway, here are a few pictures from Sabe's wedding, I forgot my camera for the Patel's but it really was pretty.



"WOW"








2 comments:

Colton said...

Wow, that did look like fun. Too bad I'm ditching all of these weddings. I'm going canyoneering tomorrow instead of attending James and Noell's.

Miss Piton said...

I love those photos! :)