Monday, June 29, 2009

Restaurant City

I don't think many of you will be surprised about this, but I am kind of a gamer. I like those silly applications on Facebook and those dumb games where you don't seem to be doing much of anything. Maybe it 's because I love gadgets and am amazed at the creativity of other people, but either way, it's fun for me. My favorite one right now is called Restaurant City. It is really stupid but you hire your friends and get to decorate a little piece of Internet real estate and I thoroughly enjoy it! The most I really do is feed my employees and then they do the rest, but it's pretty enteraining to watch them run around serving dishes and then cleaning it up and watching the people come in the doors and then go use the bathroom. What can I say, I'm easily amused...



here's a couple of pictures of my little restaurant, I got to design it myself, and personally, I would definitely eat here!




3 comments:

Bethany said...

bahahaha you are easily amused!

Colton said...

I definitely need to use your bathroom right now. And nobody is going to want to go in there for a while. Do they make virtual matches?

Miss Piton said...

I. love. you.