Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Life Would Be Different!

QQ: Are there really performance arts high schools? Cause I think I should have been notified of them before I was too old and had a bachelor's degree. Why didn't my parents inform me? Why did I not live in a place where singing and dancing in the halls is perfectly acceptable? And why can't I sing all the time and not feel like Eisley (if you don't know who this is, trust me, you don't want to)?

So, I was watching Fame this week and there was this scene in the cafeteria where everyone just starts jammin'. It's one of those moments where each person gets to add a little bit of their own talent into the pool and it turns into magic. Needless to say, I wish I were part of that very moment every second of my life. I truly admire those groups that just break into choreographed numbers in random places (like food courts and such), one day I hope to be a part of it. But for now, I guess I'll just have to continue watching shows like that and wishing that I could be them. Seriously, how does someone get talented enough/lucky breaks to the point where they're living my dream?

Here are some videos of people living the good life:



4 comments:

Sondra said...

Zac Efron dispelled the myth about performing arts high schools, remember?

Bethany said...

I loved that you used QQ at the beginning but yet it was a long almost deep question about how your life could have been different! haha. No one should ever want to know Eisley...EVER!!!!

Colton said...

Life is hard for dreamers.

The problem is that real-life performing arts schools are breeding grounds for sociopaths and druggies. I know a kid who went to FALA http://www.fala.apscc.k12.az.us/ and he barely survived. Anyway, your personality is too vibrant for choreographed dancing.

Holly said...

HAHAHA Eisley is irritating! I saw Fame today and I got chills at that cafeteria scene!