Thursday, December 10, 2009

The World Has Betrayed Us All

For a while now I've been worried about the state of the world, what with universal health care on the verge of ruining our lives and communists as high ranking government officials, but now the betrayal is complete: America (or at least the cross-section that votes on So You Think You Can Dance) has voted Legacy out of the competition. It happened last night, and let me tell you, I literally screamed and cried about it. I just don't understand how the world can think that crazy-eyes/Dobby-look-a-like Ryan is better than Legacy! Ryan cannot move like legacy does, and he makes me uncomfortable almost every week by his sheer creepiness. Legacy has not had a bad dance, he surprised us all every week with how amazingly he was able to conquer dances that were way out of his style (B-Boy, btw). There just really are no words that can adequately describe how upset I am about this, I'm even thinking of not watching the finale next week (ps, why are there six dancers in the finale when every year previous it has only been four? Hatred). Who am I kidding, though, I'll definitely watch the finale, I mean, at least Jakob is still there... sigh... I should have voted more...



7 comments:

Holly said...

Yeah, I was with you when he got voted off. It was pretty bad

Bethany said...

Girl I know! You did scream! I was there! It is a disaster! And perfect description of Ryan! hahahahahahahahhaa! I laughed for a good minute after I read that! Um....really why are there 6 people in the finale though...why?! Is it gonna be 3 hours long?!

Colton said...

You people are all retarded.

Although a part of me is glad that you didn't end up talking about politics as it seemed you would. I have to at least say that I was impressed with how much rancor you were able to conjure in the first couple of lines.

Sondra said...

Are we ever being betrayed by the American people! and Why have they not announced the season 6 concert tour? How can we see Legacy and Mollee again if they don't come to the Jobbing.com arena on tour?

Miss Piton said...

Here's the thing...I completely lol'd when you said Dobby look alike. Never thought of him that way...but he is. And I since he was more concerned about his wife staying in the competition, America was all, 'yay let's have the married (MORM) couple dance for us'... But Legacy...oh he had a tender place in my HEART. And I love that he cried...not gonna lie. He was just so cute all the time. Note to self....Lingerie can go both ways.

Emma said...

Ok, you are so correct with the crazy eyes. He needs to get those under control. You def called me and screamed with me on the phone. And I def cried when I watched it but BFD. I'm seriously wanting to boycott next week's finale but you know I'm gonna watch it and text you during it even though I have a final the next day. And mom, aka spa, you're for sure gonna buy us that seating we discussed, yeah?

Colton said...

I meant retarded in the nicest possible way...like "Yay! The Special Olympics are on!"

I was just trying to play devil's advocate. Let's be honest, really I'm bitter because I don't have cable.