Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Sing Off

I know all my posts recently have been about entertainment things, and I definitely don't want to be one of THOSE blogs, but I found this really cool show that's only on for this week, it's called (you guessed it) "The Sing Off"! I literally just stumbled across it while I was trying to run away from Gordan Ramsey teaching me how to cook the perfect three-course meal. It's about a capella groups singing in a competition and some of them are really good. All the episodes are on Hulu, which is something wonderful that NBC has decided to do: put every episode of their most popular shows online, geniuses! Anyway, check it out and tell me what you think...

P.S.
Can I complain for a sec. about how different SYTYCD has been in the Fall? I do not like it, there are too many scheduling weirdnesses that are throwing me off... Like having six "finalists", making the final performance show only an hour, and not showing intros to the dances. If I weren't such a die hard fan I probably would have stopped watching after this season, but I can't help myself, I'm addicted.

3 comments:

Miss Piton said...

I agree. Except I too am a die hard fan and will again watch next season of SYTYCD. I think they're stressed about Christmas or Football or something threatening their ratings next week... ie dancers votes. But they should have thought of that when they did this season right on the ankles of last. Rude.

Cassie said...

I agree as well this season was not as good as it could have been because of all the weird scheduling!!! I was thinking about it and it would have sucked getting in this season because it was like the hardest, you didn't have as many opportunities to prove yourself!! And they need to bring back the old choreographers to many new ones this year and they weren't all great some were though, so they can keep the good ones!

Bethany said...

Um....Yes you can complain about SYTYCD because it was ridiculous! Why did they do it weird this year keep it in the summer and keep it regular okay?!