Thursday, February 18, 2010

Love has an Acronym

This probably won't come as a shock to you but I love television, the tube, tv... brain rotting, whatever name you have for it, that's what I love! I personally feel that anyone who doesn't like it, or even just claims not to like it, is insane. TV combines my need to do something with my innate laziness. I can watch, and will most likely enjoy, almost anything that comes through that beautiful box. But, what is really great about it is when you find a show that fascinates you to the point where you don't want to do anything else but watch it. I have a lot of shows like this: Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy, Alias, Lost, Fringe, One Tree Hill, the first two seasons of Heroes, and (I'm a little ashamed of this one) Roswell, to name a few. There is just something delightful about watching television that I can't get enough of it. If you're going to hate on me for this, go ahead, but I'm going to keep watching too much TV and enjoying every minute of it!

3 comments:

Emma said...

As someone wise once said, "Years of watching too much useless entertainment has ruined my brain but I do not regret it." BTW, I said that.

Also, I don't know who you are Colton but on every post you always seem to have something negative to say, can't you say just one positive thing every once in while? I'd appreciate it.

Colton said...

I like rainbows, they are pretty.

Holly said...

hahahaha Emma you are hilarious! Elspeth you should be ashamed of Roswell, the hall 4 dwellers at Westwood probably watch that haha